5 best swimwear products for 2021
5 best swimwear products for 2021
Swimwear is the best thing to wear on a hot summer day, and you want to make sure that you have the right suit for your body type. It's important when buying swimwear to do plenty of research beforehand. By looking at which suits are popular, which suits are in style, and which suits fit with your personal style it becomes much easier to find what will work with your body shape. Check this list of the 5 best swimwear products so you can find a suit that will work best for your needs.
1. Adidas Women's Adizero XVIII Breaststroke Open Back: The Adidas Adizero is an excellent suit for both our beginner and professional swimmers. Its open back allows plenty of water to flow through during the course of your workout, improving your strength and stamina in the water.
This swimsuit has a great range of motion for more powerful strokes. It also has a Speed Chain that keeps you from slowing down as you get tired, ensuring you stay on track with your training plan. The nylon/spandex material dries quickly, making this one piece spandex performance top easy to care for.
2. Zoggs Ladies Aquagrip Speedback One Piece: The Zoggs Aquagrip Speedback is a one piece, high-quality swimsuit that will give you an edge in your workouts. Its Ecolast construction offers plenty of support. The full-body paneling allows for plenty of movement without impacting the integrity of the suit.
It features a Speed Back design for extra coverage and added protection against drag, keeping you streamlined in the water and feeling fast at all times. This swimsuit also features antimicrobial properties which will keep it smelling fresh after each use. Additionally, it comes with a rapid drying feature which allows it to air dry quickly so you don't have to spend too much time caring for your workout clothes.
3. Speedo Women's Sparkler Leaderback Legsuit: The Speedo Sparkler Leaderback is a one piece swimsuit made with nylon/spandex for added support and comfort. Its high-tech features will help you push yourself to the next level in your workout.
The Speed Drain Technology helps you to avoid drag, keeping your swimsuit from slowing you down. The suit's ENDURANCE+ feature supports your body to help it move faster. Speedo’s wide-ranging swimsuits also feature moisture-resistant properties which allow you to drain more water as soon as you leave the pool so that it doesn't weigh the suit down. This swimsuit is designed specifically for competitive swimmers who want to get an edge on their competition.
4. Funkita Ladies Palm Off Eco Sky: The Funkita Palm Off Eco Sky is an eco-friendly swimsuit that will keep you feeling cool and comfortable while you work out. Its polyester construction means it won't weigh you down or cause irritation. The suit features a built-in cover-up for added coverage, a lycra nylon print that provides breathability, and antimicrobial properties which help it keep smelling fresh after every use.
The Funkita Palm Off Eco Sky is non-restrictive so it doesn't add unnecessary pressure to your joints or muscles. This swimsuit also has a protection feature to keep your skin looking young and conditioned regardless of how much time you spend swimming.
5. Arena Women's Speed Stripe Challenge Back One Piece: Arena's Swimwear is specifically designed for swimmers who want to get an edge on their competition. This one piece suit features a brief, mesh front panel, and high-quality material back panel for ultimate support. Arena has developed this swimsuit with the Speed Stripe challenge in mind, using precise printing to help you meet your training goals.
Arena also developed this swimsuit considering the challenge back design. This one piece suit has properties making it suitable for swimming in pools but won't be affected by the smell.